The steady increase in student population has been attributed to the following factors:
Grade School Department:
1. Prep students can read in Filipino and English before promotion to Grade 1.
2. Grades 1 to 6 students have WHOLE DAY CLASSES while Prep students have 5-hour classes.
High School Department:
1. Thesis writing is part of the curriculum.
2. A spiritual renewal, called the Peace Retreat is provided for students.
3. Each classroom is equipped with a sound system including a microphone for recitation.
4. Frequently, SBSN is one of the top achievers among 72 Caloocan City Schools in government examinations.